Cultural Trends in Scotland 2
The report inclues over 70 detailed statistical tables and a useful bibliography for further reading. As well as introducing new material, it provides an essential update of the information which appeared in the first issue in 1992, and will be of value to anyone with an interest in detailed data and statistics relating to the cultural industries in Scotland.
A statistical overview of arts provision and how it is funded in Scotland. The report examines trends in attendance in the arts and brings together a range of data covering:
- facilities and audiences
- financing the arts
- books, libraries and reading
- traditional arts and festivals
- drama and dance
- film and broadcasting
- music and opera
- the visual arts and crafts.
4. Combined Arts, Traditional Arts and Festivals
5. Drama and DanceISBN: 0853746176